Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Recipes!

Actually, I do not know which ones you have sister dearest so I'll list the ones I have and you tell me which ones you need: Cinnamon Rolls + Icing, Tortillas, Breakfast Burrito, Orange Julius Drink, Fruit Yogurt Whirl, Scones (Cherry or blueberry), Pizza (dough, sauce, and toppings), Pretzels, Pie crust with jello pudding filling (vanilla, chocolate, lemon, and butterscotch), how to prepare chicken, Skillet Enchiladas, Chili, Corn Bread, Sugar Cookies, Pasta Dough, Breakfast Cookies (healthy), Cheesecake (crust and cheesecake mix), Chicken Dinner Crepes, and Tarts. Happy Munching. (Also, if either Petra or Burdett want the recipes, just ask.)

4 comments:

  1. I want cinnamon rolls and icing, orange julius drink, fruit yoghurt whirl, cheesecake. I also want the pie crust with jello pudding filling if the crust was good (not really dry). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I also have fudge, and the dinner crepes were delicious. I also thought you wanted the quesadillas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinner crepes sound yummy. Did I try the enchilada? I don't remember.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.