Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ANOTHER ONE!!!

Another one of my friends is leaving the world of singles (makes me think of Kraft cheese) and moving into matrimony. Christy recently got engaged to her boyfriend of 3 months, Alex Eddy. I found out early (before they officially announced it) because I was talking to Kelsie (her step-sister). Kelsie says Christy and Alex have only hung out like a dozen times, so that's a little weird but I'm happy for her.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer, sounds like it's an Energizer Bunny virus that just keeps on going. Peter has scouts tonight between 7-8:30 but I'll be available to help remotely anytime other than that. Hopefully the trojan virus removal steps I found will help kill it finally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry Antonia, user error. I wondered where my response to your dad went and I ended up posting it again. Blogging site seems to be infested with gremlins after I log in. I wonder if the virus is trying to get to me too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.